Are you like me who cannot start the day without coffee? There is something about sipping coffee that makes me feel so alive and happy. Whether hot or iced coffee, I would definitely enjoy that anytime of the day.
Here, I will share with you one of my favorite easy recipes for making iced coffee.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Ice Cube Tray
Fresh Milk (Whatever kind of milk you prefer)
Syrup for sweetener
- The night before, brew your coffee the way you like. Let it cool for about 30 minutes.
- Pour the cooled brewed coffee into the ice cube tray.
- Store in the freezer overnight.
- In the morning, fill a tall glass with the coffee ice cubes.
- Put some warm milk in the glass and add your favorite syrup for sweetener and stir.
Enjoy your fancy iced coffee! I would love to know if you tried this and how it was for you.